My High End Gaming Computer specs

Sam, whild the main specs on that system are good, the parts not listed are not. Things like RAM brand, the motherboard features and quality, the power supplies are under sized and poor quality.

So while it has the specs, the parts are not that quality.

Ok so Asus or Gigabite is a preference call. One more question, Asus, Gigabite, ASrock??? where would put ASrock on your list, I saw a few on New Egg that had the specs and lots of reviews, and some tech site rocommedations, but I dont know anything about them..

My first build in 05 has an Asus A7n8x borad and it has been solid and dependable, my wife uses it now, though its way slow now it never gives us any trouble.Asus and Gigabite makes several competitive Intel 1155, Z77 chip boards, I guess I prefer Asus. EVGA only makes one thats way too expensive. But Ill buy their GTX 670 graphics card, its competitively priced.
THanks for that link Sam, that gives me perspective, my build is going to be a little over the $1400 target. But My parts are sill better than that, a GTX 670 is much better than a 560ti every day, patonb you got it right, the motherboard, the power supply, even the case will be much better in my build than Gateways mass market stuff. although I did have a nice Gateway machine in 99, before I built my own and knew better.

Ok so Asus or Gigabite is a preference call. One more question, Asus, Gigabite, ASrock??? where would put ASrock on your list, I saw a few on New Egg that had the specs and lots of reviews, and some tech site rocommedations, but I dont know anything about them..

My first build in 05 has an Asus A7n8x borad and it has been solid and dependable, my wife uses it now, though its way slow now it never gives us any trouble.Asus and Gigabite makes several competitive Intel 1155, Z77 chip boards, I guess I prefer Asus. EVGA only makes one thats way too expensive. But Ill buy their GTX 670 graphics card, its competitively priced.
THanks for that link Sam, that gives me perspective, my build is going to be a little over the $1400 target. But My parts are sill better than that, a GTX 670 is much better than a 560ti every day, patonb you got it right, the motherboard, the power supply, even the case will be much better in my build than Gateways mass market stuff. although I did have a nice Gateway machine in 99, before I built my own and knew better.
Asus, Gigabyte, and ASRock are the top 3 mainboard manufacturers right now. I do believe in that order as well in terms of sales.

Back
Top Bottom