Sager laptops?

d0ntcar3

In Runtime
I'm looking to buy a new laptop soon. I was planning on getting an Asus g74 or g75 when they are released, but after looking around more there are some good options with sager at xoticpc.

Anybody have any experience with or knowledge regarding the company. I was looking at the Sager NP9150 which i guess is built on a Clevo P150EM.

Any information will be appreciated :)

I've always heard about them.. Never actually seen or used one, though.

My friend has one of the ASUS ones.. Don't know which one, though. He loves it :tongue:

Deepu, if you do not know anything, please do not post.

I would rather go with the ASUS.

Oh the Irony

I'm looking to buy a new laptop soon. I was planning on getting an Asus g74 or g75 when they are released, but after looking around more there are some good options with sager at xoticpc.

Anybody have any experience with or knowledge regarding the company. I was looking at the Sager NP9150 which i guess is built on a Clevo P150EM.

Any information will be appreciated :)

I've only looked at them in reviews. The Clevo motherboard/chasis seems like a solid platform, and the ability to pretty much customize it to exactly how you want it, pretty much creates a top notch system.

But it is not cheap, and with the pricey aftermarket on mobile stuff, longevity isn't a selling feature.

From what I looked into awhile back, if you can afford it..... You won't regret it.

I've seen older people that never posted but 1 post, and haven't been back since.

And like you, I wasn't familiar with Sager, so I had nothing to say. Hoping somebody else would know.

If he comes back, great.

I had an old Sager laptop in my basement. I can't recall where I got it from but I was saving it for parts. heck, I never even tried to boot it up because I thought it was some off the wall brand that was out of business

Back
Top Bottom