Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I don't want ANYONE accessing some stuff I have on there. AKA assignments that aren't exactly "educational" I have most of my PC research stored in a folder that has been restricted by me. However it is easy to open the folder should they figure out whats inside. If they knew everything I knew I would be in trouble for sure. A lot of the school laptops are not genuinely updated with genuine windows. They were running a trial and it ran out. Now a lot of them are crashing and one even spat a BIOS password at me. I bypassed it by resetting the CMOS. (This won't work in some laptops.) I got into a fair bit of trouble over that. Anyway they don't want me learning anymore about PC's because they are worried about what I could do if I got ****ed off and decided to wreak havoc. But I won't. That's what they don't understand. Anyway some body just get me something that works in an extremely restricted environment. Like a students permissions environment.

We can't help you bypass another organizations restrictions. They're there for a reason and without us knowing both sides of the story, there's no way for us to know who's telling the truth.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom