Building A Custom Gaming Rig! Need help! Amd/intel

with a 1300 hundred dollar budget i would consider the i7 3770k on a nice z77 board made by asus or asrock (asus sabertooth is pricey but apparently it's amazing), a radeon HD 7850 is the best bang for your buck, or a GTX 580 around the same price, those will run almost any game on high at a good frame rate. I wouldn't go for more than 8 GB ram unless you can get a good deal on a 12 GB or 16 GB, get a SSD for your boot drive and like 2 TB for your data drives. Look for combos on NewEgg and you can get that stuff for like 1000-1100 bucks and get yourself a nice monitor, mouse, case and keyboard =)
This, with that kind of budget there is no reason to get an AMD setup.

Dinothereload,

I have merged all of your topics into 1. Dont create a new thread for the same questions over and over. This was the 3rd topic you had created about building a new rig for yourself. There is no reason to ask the same question multiple times.

This, with that kind of budget there is no reason to get an AMD setup.

I didn't suggest an amd setup, I suggested an i7. I mean yeah the 7850 is an amd card but it's a nice card haha, unless you're going for one of the new gtx cards there's nothing wrong with the 7850

Back
Top Bottom