Asus or MSI?

I would have just dropped the extra hundred on the MSI for the dual mSATA alone. But meh. Hope ya enjoy it, you better take her apart and write up a review on it! :p

The only downside to this cheaper model is that it has the 660m vs. the 670m. Though since it's a laptop, I suppose that's a plus considering it uses less power. And... Its Kepler... :cute:

The only downside to this cheaper model is that it has the 660m vs. the 670m. Though since it's a laptop, I suppose that's a plus considering it uses less power. And... Its Kepler... :cute:

Could probably look on eBay and see if you could find a 670m, if the mounts / dimensions are the same, if there was one cheap enough.

You could google the exact model type in google images to hopefully find the difference between the cards. But be prepared to spend some serious cash if you can upgrade. My 8600GT M was $560 from well, and was two generations old, thought about buying a spare since the 8xxx series had cracking issues in the core, but for $560 I could have gotten a newer lappy.

Back
Top Bottom