Pico Projector for ASUS netbook

Hamacha

Beta member
Hi new to forum. Ive been using my asus netbook to basically stream netflix, interneting, and hw type stuff. The screen is small but since it was cheap and I don't really want to buy a new one, I was thinking of just buying a pico projector cuz they're cheaper than an LCD screen and can make a way bigger image. I've narrowed it down to these two projectors:
–AAXA P3 Pico
–3M MP180

I've read a lot of positive reviews for the AAXA but, I'm more familiar with 3M as a brand.
Has anyone used projectors for their netbooks in the past? Is there any input lag in the projection image compared to the netbook image?

Opinions or experience would be awesome. thanks!

edit: sorry links
-AAXA P3 Pico
–3M MP180

You know what I actually have a P3 and have an acer ultrabook, i'll shoot a film and put it up for you. I use it to either do sound production on 2 screens or play diablo while browsing the net. The P3 pico projector is pretty good though in its own respect, don't expect a home theater.

Hi new to forum. Ive been using my asus netbook to basically stream netflix, interneting, and hw type stuff. The screen is small but since it was cheap and I don't really want to buy a new one, I was thinking of just buying a pico projector cuz they're cheaper than an LCD screen and can make a way bigger image. I've narrowed it down to these two projectors:
–AAXA P3 Pico
–3M MP180

I've read a lot of positive reviews for the AAXA but, I'm more familiar with 3M as a brand.
Has anyone used projectors for their netbooks in the past? Is there any input lag in the projection image compared to the netbook image?

Opinions or experience would be awesome. thanks!

edit: sorry links
-AAXA P3 Pico
–3M MP180

Well here you go:

Quick video of the product with a music program I use Ableton Live. Should give you a good idea of how it works.

Hope it helps!!

Ableton Live x Massive Synth x AAXA P4 Pico Projector Dual Screen Mode - YouTube:wink:

Well here you go:

Quick video of the product with a music program I use Ableton Live. Should give you a good idea of how it works.

Hope it helps!!

Ableton Live x Massive Synth x AAXA P4 Pico Projector Dual Screen Mode - YouTube:wink:

Thanks everyone for the input! Tehrod, your video helped me make a decide cuz the brightness seems pretty good given the price and small size. Found it for $25 off too, http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1197345/ Will prob follow up with a review once it comes in!

Back
Top Bottom