Buying a new laptop

I mean if your looking for anything without mac then you should check out the acer ultrabook other ways your should go for macbook, Sorry i messed up my first comment. keyboard was jumping heheh

I believe iFargle will determine today if he wants a Mac or not. If he doesn't, I'd recommend him to hold off until Asus releases the Zenbook Primes.

Ahhhhhhhh man.. $2200 for the retina display 15 incher.... Out of my price range. However, the MBA did get a price reduction.. hmmmmm

Ahhhhhhhh man.. $2200 for the retina display 15 incher.... Out of my price range. However, the MBA did get a price reduction.. hmmmmm

If screen quality is a concern I would pass on the Air in favor of the Zenbook Prime, it's screen is both higher quality and higher resolution than the Air.

If screen quality is a concern I would pass on the Air in favor of the Zenbook Prime, it's screen is both higher quality and higher resolution than the Air.

+1. I was just on Apples site and thinking of this thread while I watched that MBR video. I love Apples naming scheme. Jobs' dies, and suddenly everyone forgets how to name things..

I was hoping to see.. "The New Macbook" on their site..

I ordered an upgraded 13" Air :tongue: I'm too attached to my Mac laptops to order a Windows one.

Back
Top Bottom