Manufacturer software

bvbvbv

Beta member
How come that even when i removed and cleared and deleted ALL partitions during windows installation, the acer logo still appears later in windows setup? Even the ugly acer wallpaper is still there. How do i completely remove that stuff?

??????
With the restore disk, yes you get stuck with whatever the oem shoves into the o.s. but it can be removed after the install. You can change the boot screen, and your desktop background/wall paper too. I am afraid I do not fully understand what the op is looking for?
There is no need to change anything the oem restore disk shows during the time it doing it's restore thing, because it's temporary

??????
With the restore disk, yes you get stuck with whatever the oem shoves into the o.s. but it can be removed after the install. You can change the boot screen, and your desktop background/wall paper too. I am afraid I do not fully understand what the op is looking for?
There is no need to change anything the oem restore disk shows during the time it doing it's restore thing, because it's temporary

That's what I thought he meant, was the logos during the install.

Back
Top Bottom