Login Boxes

patonb

Golden Master
Um, anyone notice that if you start your username in the top of the scree n login box, hit Tab, It drops to the bottom login User box, Tab again brings it back up to th top Password box, then tab again drops to the other password box..

Makes me unhappy... If I wanted Tab, I'd have built a Dalorian time machine.

Ouch. I had to log back in after this last update that screwed the site up.

It may be more stable, but it has more security holes. They were planning to do just that, but I haven't heard any front on that.

It may be more stable, but it has more security holes. They were planning to do just that, but I haven't heard any front on that.

Sorry, but wrong. 3.8 was very secure, especially once the gurus behind the scenes toss in a few plugins. 4.x has been one train wreck after another with each update trying to fix what the last one broke or left wide open.

once the 3.8 skin/theme is ready we will be moving over to it. Sorry but I do not have an ETA on that.

Sorry, but wrong. 3.8 was very secure, especially once the gurus behind the scenes toss in a few plugins. 4.x has been one train wreck after another with each update trying to fix what the last one broke or left wide open.

once the 3.8 skin/theme is ready we will be moving over to it. Sorry but I do not have an ETA on that.

Hey at least we know that we're going to back to something better lol. Although the funny thing is each update fixes something and then breaks something else! I mean even PHPBB3 is better then Vbulletin V4 and this is supposed to be more stable. What a rip off! I am glad that I haven't spent 200+ dollars on a Vbulletin license. Especially since you can't go backwards unless you used the previous version before. (That's what I've heard anyway)

And as for the ETA who cares? As long as we know that their preparing for the transfer I'm happy :)

Back
Top Bottom