Buying a gaming pc need HELP!

MattBlunt609

Baseband Member
So im lookin to buy a pc for gaming but very torn between getting a laptop or desktop...i know i wont be getting as much fps if i was to get a laptop but how much less then an xbox or ps3 is what im wondering...i am not the smartest with pc's n very far from it...sorry im
side tracking..anyways my budget is 1500 max but want to get as close to 1000 as possible..i will be buying from a store offline..im to much of a kluts to build my own..websites and builds would be much appreciated !!

Games i wikl be playing..bf3..APB..diablo 3

I'm uploading a 2GB video so browsing uncached sites to look at prebuilt PCs is a no no right now. I can say this though, a desktop for that price will get you a lot more performance.

theres not a lot people can do if youre buying from a store that isnt online.

look for some threads that have gaming pcs for around the same budget and try to match that with what you find on the box as best as possible.

if you can play with legos, you can put a computer together. if youre a real scaredy cat, then try looking at some cyberpower and alienware pc's and we can help find the least worst one for you.

Im just to clumsy to put 1 together. I tried takin my older 1 apart to get some dust out n never started again. I rather have an expert do it for me. If i had a friend around that knew how to do so then id have him help me but i dont. I know for a fact that i will NOT buy from ibuypower(ibuy****) cyberpower or alienware as much as i love the style of their laptops..way to many bad reviews on those companies. i did love legos those as a kid :p

If i try to
build it can someone help me pick the parts i need? Want to play bf3 at a smooth 60fps on
high settings

now were talking.

pick out your choice of case for about $100.
i think this one is probably pretty good:
Newegg.com - NZXT H2 H2-001-BK Black Steel / Plastic Classic Silent ATX Mid Tower Chassis

Newegg.com - ASUS P8Z77-M PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 22X DVD Burner 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 24X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM SATA Model SH-222BB/BEBE - CD / DVD Burners

Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRERadeon HD 7850 OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card ( 11200-01-20G )

Newegg.com - CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650M 650W ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Semi Modular High Performance Power Supply

Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL

Newegg.com - Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Desktop Processor Intel HD Graphics 4000 BX80637I53570K

Newegg.com - Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit - Operating Systems

assuming $100 on the case, total is $1122

heres a tutorial that i found to build a computer
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/c...ncluding-photos-building-your-own-rig-102716/

http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/read-first-hardware-stickies-index-142551/

here is newegg putting together a pc.
Newegg TV: How To Build a Computer - Part 2 - The Build - YouTube

and if youre still feeling unsure, just post here.

Back
Top Bottom