Full Red Screen (Not RSoD)

So I am now hooked up to a 1000w 80pluss certified PSU and was good for about 6 or 8 hours then in the middle of a game full black screen lockup no response from any device on computer reset fixed. I guess I'm gona RMA my board at this point. first thing though I'm going to email intel just in case Ivy Bride is to blame, though doubt it cause everything else is great.
If anyone has any last minute ideas or help now's the time lol.

OK it's been 2 days and no more RSOD's. What i did was Uninstalled all that Asus Junk such as, GPU Tweak, CPUZ, GPUZ, Asus AI Suite. etc..

Uninstalled all of that, and downlaoded EVGA Precision. I'll just use that for monitoring temps and changing my overclock. I also downloaded that AIDA program and ran it once, then moved the folder to my documents.

If you need GPUZ for any reason, make sure you download version .0.6.2 or greater. They fixed the RSOD issue for it at least.

So far so good. will let you know if it ever comes back.

OK it's been 2 days and no more RSOD's. What i did was Uninstalled all that Asus Junk such as, GPU Tweak, CPUZ, GPUZ, Asus AI Suite. etc..

Uninstalled all of that, and downlaoded EVGA Precision. I'll just use that for monitoring temps and changing my overclock. I also downloaded that AIDA program and ran it once, then moved the folder to my documents.

If you need GPUZ for any reason, make sure you download version .0.6.2 or greater. They fixed the RSOD issue for it at least.

So far so good. will let you know if it ever comes back.
I uninstalled everything but my AI suite. I need that to control my onboard mobo fans and cpu fan\ with my thermal armor.

I uninstalled everything but my AI suite. I need that to control my onboard mobo fans and cpu fan\ with my thermal armor.

I'm still running that 1000wat PSU but I have not had an issue since uninstalling all the asus stuff even though I still have the thermal grid for my fans and the ai suite itself I did uyn install about 10 side items in ai suite that may have been to bvlame. I am going to be switching back to my olld psu today since I have not had an issue, plus this psu is way too biog and my case is currently open with it to the side lol has raised oberall temp to about 35C..

edit here
Just put my 850 coolmaster psu back in and updated niveda gpu drivers just to be sure. also downloaded new asus gputweak which apparently fixed the RSOD as of 6/5/12...hoping that does fix the issue. will keep posted.

Back
Top Bottom