Watch Dogs

Oreo

-Deactivated-
I've no idea if this is actually a PC game, but a lot of people are saying it looks too good to be true to be on PS3 and especially 360. Maybe they are right, maybe it was demonstrated on PC.

The important thing is, it looks like an seriously cool, very high budget new IP.

It was demonstrated on Xbox360 @ E3 during the Ubisoft thing. Graphics look great, but, we only saw a bit of something that may never see the day of light. The intro to the game was rather amusing. They also demonstrated FarCry3, which, some how they was allowed to show partial nudity, surprised the FCC isn't all over that, then again, it's a closed event with what, one station airing it? XD

Either way, only thing I found kick ass was ZombieU and the new rayman like game for the Wii U.

Ubisoft confirmed it was on PC. Makes sense.

I think it looks awesome, if it's truly free roam it could be epic. However I bet it's more like LA Noire where your missions are scripted through an open world with nothing to do in between, which will suck.

I absolutely hate how good looking games seem to be uploaded in 720p.

That reminds me, I also hate how most games still use 720p for pre-rendered cutscenes, when it would be so easy for them to do 1080p.

They was showing the play with an Xbox360 controller... Which means that they was mis-leading consumers big time on TV. So they probably showed the demos all on PC, with an xbox controller for shiz n giggles. At least the rayman game they showed was 100% Wii U, I doubt those controllers would hook upto a PC. XD

They was showing the play with an Xbox360 controller... Which means that they was mis-leading consumers big time on TV. So they probably showed the demos all on PC, with an xbox controller for shiz n giggles. At least the rayman game they showed was 100% Wii U, I doubt those controllers would hook upto a PC. XD
I can hook up any other controller to my PC, so I don't see why there wouldn't be software to use the WiiU controller later.

Maybe later, but the fact is, the Wii U controller is actually a portion of the console, and I haven't seen anyone hack up the current Wii controllers to work on PC. Chances of someone adapting the Wii U to work 100% on the PC? Highly doubtful.

Maybe later, but the fact is, the Wii U controller is actually a portion of the console, and I haven't seen anyone hack up the current Wii controllers to work on PC. Chances of someone adapting the Wii U to work 100% on the PC? Highly doubtful.

I beat Skyward Sword with a Motion+ controller on my PC with all fancy pretty things enabled to make the game look better and high res. All I did was install the Toshiba stack with a Bluetooth adapter and it synced right up with no extra config.

Back
Top Bottom