Computer choice

Mattmatt

In Runtime
I have a budget of about... 1200-1400 to get a desktop with keyboard monitor mouse speakers and everything like that. I have been looking at the Alienware X51, completely speced out, but I've heard negatives about Alienware. I am not really looking into building a computer, unless somebody posts EVERYTHING I would need, and make sure I don't mess it up and waste 1000 bucks. But I am also looking at buying a macbook pro instead of getting anything. Suggestions?

It all depends on what you want to do with your PC really, for example, if your gaming then don't get a MacBook.

building a PC will give you the best bang for buck and we can tell you what to get. The building is very easy, I did my first at the end of December, it only took me a couple of hours to do and most was guesswork (its pretty obvious where everything goes because each part will only go im a certain slot).

If no one else recommends any parts I will tomorrow when im not on my phone.

Well obviously I don't want overheating and the computer being loud, I am extremely skeptical on building, so I want to make sure that everything is nice, fast, easy, and won't die out fast.

Would it be a bad idea if I used a bit of a worse graphic card and bumped up to i7?

what more specifically do you plan on doing with the computer? what programs beyond microsoft office? what games do you want to play?

School work is one
Internet Browsing
Internet Gaming
Minecraft
PC Games such as Skyrim and Battlefield (examples, may not be actual)
Maybe an MMO here and there like WoW (probably not but maybe)

Back
Top Bottom