Closer look at Corsair's new military inspired case, C70 Vengeance

Mnpctech

Daemon Poster
I got sample of C70 to review. The reaction I'm witnessing over this case has been astounding. Corsair knew that introducing something different from their signature case line, would get an immediate reaction of either hate it or love its. Much like Thermaltake's Level 10 and Antec's Lanboy Air spawned reactions, which gave those products their own viral marketing. I'm predicting the C70 will fly off the retail shelves. It's got enough unique flare to spawn it's own cult following of enthusiasts. If you have any questions, please post them. It will be awhile before I start ripping this case apart for a project build log here

My Review Link of Corsair's new C70 Vengeance Gaming case

Corsair Vengeance C70 Military Mid-tower Case Dissection & Review. | Case Mod Blog

corsair_c70_vengeance_veng_vang_midtower_new_case_mod_window_review_radiator_size_banner.jpg

I actually really like the look of this case. I'm contemplating getting it; would be a nice upgrade/replacement for my Antec 900 v1.

I like it, by the time you outfit it with fans its a decent bit more than I would spend on a case but otherwise it is something I would consider owning.

Keep in mind, I look at new cases from a “Modder's perspective.”
That was one of the most thorough reviews I've read from any perspective.
I really like it, looks like a 400/500R that has already been modded, albeit somewhat lazily.

Time to mod it!

After looking at the review and noticing it comes in white I think I can get over how ugly the front is and IF I decide against my mITX build, I'm getting this case.

Back
Top Bottom