Diablo 3 Upgrade Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for jumping in Mike and Corrosive. While I appreciate all suggestions, I would like to just upgrade the gfx card if possible. I am definitely a casual PC gamer, and will really probably just use this setup to play Diablo 3.

Is it possible to keep my DDR1 and motherboard, upgrade the gfx card, and run this game at "average" or better quality? If so, what gfx card do you recommend? I'd love to hear different suggestions in different price ranges if this is possible. Really just looking for the "best bang for the buck" so to speak.

Thanks again for the help!

What motherboard do you have? AGP, and PCI-E was both very common in the old DDR days with Athlon X2's. Knowing the mobo can help us give you some ideas for GPU/RAM upgrades.

Your CPU is actually right below minimum specs, but you can find cheap replacements that would bring you into spec. RAM is above spec, and your GPU is just below minimum.

I can't really give good advice since I don't shop around much anymore, but it will boil down to exactly what motherboard you have. Use CPU-Z to get the motherboard model.
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-system-requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom