Recommendations on new desktop for gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kezza1995

Beta member
Im wanting to buy a new desktop from a manufacturer, what im after is the top computer thats worth up to £700 Pound, i was looking at Alienware on dell and that has been the best one for what i want and for what i need, has anyone got any recommendations for which sites may have it cheaper or have better desktops for the same price?

Thanks for reading

Without knowing the specs of the Alienware there is no way for anyone to provide you with a comparable build, and without the model # can't really say if its cheaper elsewhere.

Most online retailers like Aria and Scan will usually have pre-built rigs, or let you pick parts then assemble it for you (for a price).

Without knowing the specs of the Alienware there is no way for anyone to provide you with a comparable build, and without the model # can't really say if its cheaper elsewhere.

Most online retailers like Aria and Scan will usually have pre-built rigs, or let you pick parts then assemble it for you (for a price).

He couldn't post the link for some reason. It is the Alienware x51 with 4GB of RAM and an i5 CPU, from the UK.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/recommendations-new-desktop-gaming-257652/#post1979931

Have look at the website pcworld. The number one site in uk for buying pc online and you can get good deals with your budget of £700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom