fit atx board in antec mini p180 case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill gates III

Beta member
I have a mini p180 case and would like to know if anybody out there has been able to put an atx sized mobo inside it. i want to build an lga 775 system for my windows xp ssd, for older games, but all the decent stuff looks like it is in atx format.In that case can somebody recommend 775 matx from asus or evga, intel that is sort of high end, good enough to handle the extreme processors? Thanks! I know its old but i still want a core 2 sticker on my case!

I believe an ATX will fit in there, but be very cramped. Been years since I used that case.

What do you mean by decent? I had some very good boards that were M-ATX.

You need just a board, or the whole 9 yards?

I believe an ATX will fit in there, but be very cramped. Been years since I used that case. What do you mean by decent? I had some very good boards that were M-ATX. You need just a board, or the whole 9 yards?
Thanks for fast response, what do you mean years since i used that case? its a great case! I want a new lga 775 for my xp system just to play older games that wont work on 7 or 8 like bf 2. Thanks!

Thanks for fast response, what do you mean years since i used that case? its a great case! I want a new lga 775 for my xp system just to play older games that wont work on 7 or 8 like bf 2. Thanks!
BF2 works perfectly fine in Windows 7. Actually, I haven't come across a game I couldn't play in 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom