Diablo III, Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just recently picked it up to play with a friend, He has had NO issues yet but I kept getting the error 3007 and booted from the server and on one of the forums someone said to join general chat and it stops the error and what do you know I've only been booted out once during busy time. NO idea why it works but it did, If I try to play without joining the chat I get the error so when I log in I just join and it works well for the last 15 hrs of play. Fun game much better than the beta was. I'm sure there will be a patch eventually and after 12 years of waiting they should have it a little more polished but OH well... I'm having fun with it.

Dauntae

But for a company that has always released games error free till activision got a hold of them, it did turn out to be an epic failure for launch.

Sorry that someone that has been with them since the first time they launched Diablo is upset with how they have gone the last 5 years.

You guys should find another post to argue about blizzard in. If you can't help don't post.

OP you might want to try a reinstall. Don't know what your specs are but it could be almost anything from bad hardware to a bad install of OS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom