Diablo 3, but it is a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very simple. You will have to create a battle.net account and they will store your characters. You just simply log in, create your character, create a game and play. When you exit the game your character stays the same as it was in game. I do not think you will be able to exit a game and return to the exact spot you quit as it will start you out in a town, usually the town linked to the specific "Act" you are currently in.

have never played any of the diablo games, but have played wow and swtor and so on, is it worth buying diablo 3, for some one who has never played a diablo game before?

In my opinion, if you have never played D2 or anything on the old Battle.net you will probably enjoy it. Whether or not it works for you seems to be completely up to chance, some seem to have troubles while others do not.

Watch a YouTube video to get a feel for the gameplay, that's probably your best bet.

Agreed, if you have NOT played Diablo 2, Diablo, Diablo HellFire, Diablo LOD, then this might be a game for ya, but if you have played any of the mentioned titles, and HATE WoW/SC2 cartoony like ideas, stay AWAY from Diablo 3, it will upset you.

Also, you SERIOUSLY NEED AN ACTUAL AUTHENTICATOR AND SMS setup on the account, "hacking" has gone rampant.

I never played Hellfire, what was it about? Was it any good?

Thinking of starting a Diablo playthrough tomorrow; haven't played it since 2003, I reckon.

Not sure, it wasn't released by Blizzard, but by a different company, it doesn't go with the diablo story, but goes along side it, and introduced many aspects that Diablo II picked up in the end.

It's kinda become a collectors item if you have an un-opened copy of it laying around, brand "new" copies are $80 on amazon... o.0

It's kinda become a collectors item if you have an un-opened copy of it laying around, brand "new" copies are $80 on amazon... o.0
I have it at my parents' but opened. I downloaded it via Rapidshare anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom