How to turn a laptop screen off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which type of operating system your using. If it is a windows 7 laptop your monitor will turn off after some when do not interact with the components while your cpu will run at the background.

Yeah but when the screen goes offline the CPU kills/powers down all unnecessary functions but is still running. I want the screen off but the computer running at full power.

Oh and carnage that link you gave me. The program won't work for windows 7 PC's its designed for XP/Vista/ME/98/2003 server

Yeah but when the screen goes offline the CPU kills/powers down all unnecessary functions but is still running. I want the screen off but the computer running at full power.

Oh and carnage that link you gave me. The program won't work for windows 7 PC's its designed for XP/Vista/ME/98/2003 server

I've personally used it on my Windows 7 laptop several times... It works fine.

I run my systems all like this too.

Umm, what were you checking? You said it wouldn't work. 2 people found you wrong.

When anything says Vista on it, it will 99% of the time work with 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom