Weird problems regarding laptop. Help!

Its like, ok I'm typing in say, in this page right now, typing out my reply. I have already tapped out the keys for like three words before the decide to show on the screen. The same event on occassion happens on MS Word or OneNote for example. Or when I drag a picture across the screen in Corel, my cursor has already traversed the length of the screen but the image hasn't moved. Letting go of the mouse button and the picture suddenly moves, without the animation of it going along with my cursor. Or when I open the fonts menu on either program, I am scrolling down and it stops, then suddenly scrolls down very fast to catch up with how much I scrolled.

Open up command prompt as administrator, and try running this to see if it does anything for you:

sfc /scannow

it usually happens when the computer is running a lot of programs...TRY UNINSTALL PROG WHICH YOU DO NOT USE OR IF U HAVE MORE THAN 1 ANTIVIRUS PL UNINSTALL....clean out the cookies temp files and history then derfag it as this puts files in order that are scattered also use a god registry cleaner and spyware program this should help the spped of ur typing

No need to shout, ramnath. You wouldn't need to uninstall them, just stop the process.

A defrag is not needed. All it does is move files around, making Windows harder to find.

Also, registry cleaner is not needed. All it does is deletes text files. The registry does not slow down your system.

Ok, system scan is running now. A while ago, when I set my laptop to sleep, it suddenly went BSOD with a stop 0x00000F4 error. Can't seem to find out what that code means.

-system scan found no problems.

No need to shout, ramnath. You wouldn't need to uninstall them, just stop the process.

A defrag is not needed. All it does is move files around, making Windows harder to find.

Also, registry cleaner is not needed. All it does is deletes text files. The registry does not slow down your system.

Sry it was not meant to shout just unknowingly i pressed cap lock ,i posted it in a hurry and didn't delete it .....
Registry cleaner has advantages bcz wen u uninstall some programs also still some reg files will be there there are lot of memory losses due to the indexing of these files.so better to free the registry

Sorry..... it was not meant to shout just unknowingly i pressed cap lock ,i posted it in a hurry and didn't delete it .....
Registry cleaner has advantages bcz wen u uninstall some programs also still some reg files will be there there are lot of memory losses due to the indexing of these files.so better to free the registry

The CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION bug check has a value of 0x000000F4. This indicates that a process or thread crucial to system operation has unexpectedly exited or been terminated

Try running a chkdsk /f /r again, just to see if it returns anything this time again.

Not entirely, but for now, can you upload your minidump folder in a zip file and give us a link to it? I would like to poke through it to see what was leading upto the BSOD, it could give us a direction to go, and potentially expose what is slowing your machine down in the manor it is.

Back
Top Bottom