Pros needed!! Finding lost files??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FOUND IT!!! I was up till 2:30am...did a deep scan and found it...even though it's been 5 months. I found thousands of excel files and i clicked on about 50 of them...about the 15th file i opened it and sure as crap it was there.

You guys have no idea what you just helped me do. You saved me thousands of dollars and a headache! I'd tell the story if you guys care...but it's a long one...and now that i found the file...a damn good one!

Glad we could help! It's always a nice feeling to recover a lost important file..especially that old of one.

Let us know if you need anymore help!

Just make sure you make backups in the future ;).

Thanks again!

Unfortunately, The removal of the file was not by my decision. Which is why this is a success story. I have 3 external hard drives and a network system in my house. :) which i stream all my movies and music via to tv's or anything else. This problem was also controlled by an outside source outside my home. Which caused me to lose files, not by a virus but actual people's doing. What they thought (including myself) they were deleting.... kept me from keeping necessary items.

So this program helped me recover those lost files...that i needed so badly right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom