Could use a little feedback from some computer know hows

Status
Not open for further replies.

moondawg009

Solid State Member
Hi casual gamer here, i know only the absoulete basics about computers, so my knowledge is limited i am looking fror a pre built computer that will run WoW and SWTOR on good to high settings well, i also play counter strike source but i dont think that will be a problem, the two computers im looking at are:

CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2098 (GU2098) Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-4100(3.6GHz) 8GB DDR3 500GB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6670 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit for 540$

CyberpowerPC Gamer Ultra 2107 Desktop PC AMD FX-Series FX-6100(3.3GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 Ti 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit 660$

Alienware X51
OPERATING SYSTEM
Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64Bit, English
PROCESSOR
Intel® Core™ i5-2320 3.0GHz (6MB Cache) with Turbo Boost
Technology 2.0
MEMORY
8GB (2x4GB) Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz
CHASSIS COLOR
Matte Stealth Black with Dark Chrome Accents
VIDEO CARD
1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 545
Hard Drive 1TB SATA 3Gb/s (7,200RPM) 32MB Cache

I just want to get the best bang for my buck honestly and i dont know much my budget is roughly 500-950$

Thanks for the feedback, anyone else? and is the second one listed significantly better then the first? also the first one got much better reviews on the website because some where complaining about the the 2107 not even starting up once they got it, does this happen sometimes? ( I have never bought a gaming computer before).

I am having people from all different forums telling me their all great and im having people tell me thier all crap and couldn't run a game from 1997, its getting really confusing

I am having people from all different forums telling me their all great and im having people tell me thier all crap and couldn't run a game from 1997, its getting really confusing
Those people telling you they can't play games are just the type of people who think they need dual 690s and a 3960x to play console ports.

The machine with the 550ti will do exactly what you want it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom