Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Pipe tobacco

Click Here to Login
Thread: Pipe tobacco
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 01:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
PP Mguire
Build Guru

Default Re: Pipe tobacco

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0rr0sive View Post
I can't really suggest a brand, I am allergic to most species of tobacco plants, and have found if I am cautious my favorite brand is CrissCross after I let it dry out just a bit, but they seem to mix in a species that I am allergic to in the winter months.

If you are a smoker, you could probably get small cheap sample packages from an outlet of various blends to see what ya might like. I thought about getting a bit of everything, till I discovered I am allergic to most all tobacco plants.
I am not a smoker. I only dig out the pipe here and there on vary rare occasions. Like last week when it was calmly raining I decided to go sit on the steps, watch the rain, and have a nice smoke. I just wanted to see if people preferred something over something here but I guess nobody but you and I are pipe smokers lol.

Right now I have some generic french vanilla tobacco that smells good. I'm no pro or anything (barely can pack it right to stay lit) so taste or quality is kinda eh to me.

Access to my Plex PM me.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.