Upgrading Memory And Cooling my System

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProBaller25

Baseband Member
Sup guys im new here and have a few questions. I currently have a p4 3.0 with 1 gig of memory radeon 9800 xt. I just purchased another 1 gig of memory and wanted to know how much of a diffrence im gonna notice with my comp.Will more memory effect how my games run? Or is that all dependant on my graphic card. Also i wanted to know what are some decent case cooling fans that i can purchase. I currently have crapy 60mm fans so i think i wanna upgrade those and see if i notice a diffrence in my gaming performance or not. Any help here will be much apreciated thanks.

u can goto www.xoxide.com. they have many varieties of fans there. as for your mem, i don't think u can c a huge diff in performance. it is dependant on your vid card. glad to help n gd luck.

derfist said:
u can goto www.xoxide.com. they have many varieties of fans there. as for your mem, i don't think u can c a huge diff in performance. it is dependant on your vid card. glad to help n gd luck.

I agree with derfist. To play games, u will hardly see the difference, but in graphic processing, u will see it ~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom