Specific Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
My Fatal1ty I'm afraid after 6 years of heavy use and abuse is finally going out. I require a specific keyboard and hoping somebody might help me find it.
Things I prefer in a keyboard:

Laptop keys!!
Ultra slim / small yet sturdy

Things I want in the new keyboard as additions but not exactly a necessity.
Illuminated
PS/2-USB
Missing middle + keypad. Look at the Fatal1ty keyboard to see what I mean.

I don't prefer brands just as long as it works good and will last a very long time. I take exceptional care of my peripherals. This keyboard usually only lasts people a few months if that is any indication.

Closest thing I found is this.
Newegg.com - Logitech 920-000914 Black 106 Normal Keys USB Wired Ultra-thin Illuminated Keyboard

Price not exactly a problem long as it isn't ridiculously priced.

99% of keyboards these days are USB. Don't even worry about PS/2.

Have you looked at the Razer models? Surely one of those should be adequate.

I have a Lycosa Mirror, and best friend has had a Tarantula and regular Lycosa. Not a big fan of their keyboards. It also is to my knowledge Razer has no laptop key styled keyboards.

I want PS/2 because I want to free up a USB port as I have very little in the back with this mobo. Most mechanical keyboards are USB/PS/2 so shouldn't be a problem. Course I could also try to use a PS/2 to USB adapter which is why that isn't a necessity.

Might be a bit beyond you, but I just heard about this:

ROCCAT STUDIOS V3.0 - PRODUCTS » Gaming Keyboards » ROCCAT Valo

:lol: That may be a bit beyond your reach.
I would like it but I really don't want all them macro keys.

Yea I don't like mechanical keys at all really. I love the very short strokes laptop keys have and how close they are together. This keyboard I have now will fit in a backpack and I like that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom