What Pc to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackgilespie95

Beta member
I'm looking to buy a new pc that will play games such as shogun total war 2 and other such advanced games but i'm on a low budget of around 500 pounds or below. Could the Cyberpower - Gaming Battalion 500 play these games ?

here is a link to it on play.com:-
http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/31234518/Cyberpower-Gaming-Battalion-500/Product.html

If anyone could recommend a cheaper pc that would also be great. Thanks everyone.

i'm new to this and i really need help, i would appreciate it so much if someone could help. thanks :)

If posted in the proper section you would have gotten a faster response from me ;)

The 7750 will hamper graphics performance BUT it will still play all the latest games. Just don't expect a graphics monster.

As long as it will be able to play the games it is fine. I'm not looking for something with a spectacular performance (especially within my budget). I would love to be able to build my own its just im not very confident i would be able to do it well. But thanks for your replies everyone.

May i know whether you wish to have a custom pc or direct pc. Based on that i can provide you good pc info for gaming purposes within £500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom