(UK) Ordering system for high performance Gaming , Frapsing, Music Production, Video editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SYSTEM BUILT kinda...

My high profile ram won't allow the fan of the CPU heatsink to fully blow through the heatsink. :(

Ok so I have the system and here it is:
img01341.jpg

img01361u.jpg

img01371.jpg

img01351r.jpg

img01401qb.jpg

img01381r.jpg

Anyone want to buy my Corsair vengeance ram? I can't return them and I would sell it cheaper than new, even though they are new. Let me know.

£65 including delivery? Haven't OC'd them or anything and still have the boxes. You'd be doing me a favour.

£65 including delivery? Haven't OC'd them or anything and still have the boxes. You'd be doing me a favour.
I'd try what PP said first, but if you can't then I might take it off you. What are the specs (i.e 4GB modules or 8GB? speed?)

I'd try what PP said first, but if you can't then I might take it off you. What are the specs (i.e 4GB modules or 8GB? speed?)

there are 4 in the photo so, 4gig each. I think they are 1600mhz as stated on the previous page.

@OP I will talk to my brother, he is building a PC and has already ordered some of his parts but not the RAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom