how much is my pc worth??

Status
Not open for further replies.

freestyle

Solid State Member
how much is all this worth, if i were to sell it?

500 watt powers supply
midtower atx case with spider windows
4 80mm case fans
1 80mm neon fan
DFI LANPARTY Pro875 motherboard
Volcano 7+ fan with speed control
pentium 4 2.4ghz @3ghz w/800mhz bus speed
1gb pc3200
120gb maxtor
120gb maxtor
120gb maxtor
gefore fx5600 256mb ddr video card
soundblaster audigy gamer
I have windows xp and windows 2k

After pricing things out a bit I'd say it would be about $1300 (USD) brand new, although the price would vary quite a bit depending on what brand your RAM is, if your case is aluminum, what type of power supply you have, and whether your hard drives are serial ATA or IDE.

I would pay about 1200 dollars for it.... but I do not have a picture to see what condition it is in, whether or not it has been used and abused, etc.

Maybe $1000 for it, the FX5600 is a turnoff for me (since the ti4600 blows it outta the water), and since my AMD system would perform just as well and was only $760... i also dont see a DVD-rom drive or a burner....so i cant really judge

I would agree with the above $1000 to $1200 but I probley wouldnt buy it caus im kinda a AMD junkie. Sounds like a nice system though.

Sounds like a wonderful system setup, however, being a mac user, i have no idea what a used PC with those kind of stats is worth. However, were i in the market for a PC like that, i would be willing to pay closer to $2000.

i really hope your not selling that system, its realy nice.
i doubt however you would get the amount of money we have been listing. Thats how much its WORTH, i had a $800 gamecube bundle and it was worth $800 , but i only got $200 for it and that was on my third try of selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom