What options are best for a desktop PC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

zettabyte

Solid State Member
I understand that a lot of gamers like to build fast, high-def graphic computers and im interested in building my own. except i dont plan to play a ton of games on it. I would like to rather build a desktop PC that is fast, reliable, has great storage, and can play movies and games occasionally. so what are good options to plan out a build like that???

cpu speed (3+ ghz), number of cpu cores (4+), amount of memory (4+ gb), speed of memory (pc 1600), speed of hard drive (7200 + rpm, sata iii)

edit - for the money, i dont recommend adding a ssd. i dont think the speed increase that is noticeable by a human user is worth the extra cash spent.

you may want it for a laptop due to shock resistance.

Can i know the budget you could afford to? based on the budget i could recommend the specifications for your pc.

I understand that a lot of gamers like to build fast, high-def graphic computers and im interested in building my own. except i dont plan to play a ton of games on it. I would like to rather build a desktop PC that is fast, reliable, has great storage, and can play movies and games occasionally. so what are good options to plan out a build like that???

If it's your first built, might I suggest a bare bones kit from tigerdirect? Looking at their flyer I see you can grab a decent kit for around 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom