'screech' sound while paying audio/video

Status
Not open for further replies.

heguru

In Runtime
While playing audio/video...
On the computer or on the web like youtube.com..

I am getting some 'kerrrrrr' sound just for few milliseconds.

I showed it to computer technician. He said no hardware problem. But the system need to be relaoded to factory settings. (He copied everything onto another drive and back to laptop)

He charged me $100.00. It was ok for two weeks.

It started again. Whatelse I need to look?

thank you.

Is it an intel audio?

EDIT: To make clearer why I am asking, INTEL sound cards are not very reliable when it comes to "background noise". If intel you wasted 100 bucks. The fuzzy sound is actually coming from other hardware in your computer, emitting as bips and beeps of sound from the card. When your hard drives R/W's something, you get a binaric sound output.

Ding.

>> I'd look at trying to update the sound card driver.

I will try that.

>> Is it an intel audio?

How would I know what card is on it?

>> The fuzzy sound is actually coming from other hardware in your computer

ONLY coming audio/video playing and computer start up music. But not during video chatting though.

Ok. Yes device manager in all os's is jesus or open your box / google your laptop for answers.

Since it's during playback, as you said, its the output static left over from your hard drive. IT IS SO DANG ANNOYING. Unles you're willing to do a unix based system (linux or mac OSX but basically the same thing) then you need whats called a flac filter. It only lets out nice musical notes that you want, not the b4a7c4d1e5 hexidecimal akfulifulhuigaoifahguhalcvkdac that you currently hear. google to see it you can just do a flac filter software pack. Maybe you don't need to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom