mouse and keybord problems plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike_757

Beta member
hi i have a problem in a game when im playing and i move my mouse and also use my keybord as in like strafing and shooting it kind of keeps walking after i have stopes and then it lags funny isent it :S well if you can plz help me i wald be gratfull thenx

Make that all FPS games you are having a problem with.
Basically he's experencing Keyboard Lag and I have all ready changed the keyboard over once all ready thing it was sticky key.

Some one please help him out as I am running out of Asprines. Yes, I know this guy

oh and allso haveing mouse weel problem with scrolling. i scroll down and it gos down and up wierd

Spike's System Specs :- AMD Athlon 2600, 512+256Mb DDR Ram Gigabyte Motherboard with SIS Chip Set, GF9500 Video Card and more problems than I really care to think about after work.

Mouse and Keyboard are PS2

Error: 00010 KEYBOARD USER INVALID
Check application event logs for more details.
Replace user with appropriate individual.

ShoobieRat said:
Error: 00010 KEYBOARD USER INVALID
Check application event logs for more details.
Replace user with appropriate individual.
Thank you....................................
spike_757 did have higher expection for this board.
He does not now.

ANYWAYS, after thinking and talking about it this morning, we are going to by connecting up a USB Keyboard and Mouse if the same fault happen there

Now you're getting serious. Tell us what happens when you run your USB test.

Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll just have to continue being silly at your own expense.

ShoobieRat said:
Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll just have to continue being silly at your own expense.
My Own Expense? It's not even my computer.

I am trying to help out a freind with this. And if you're not going to help out, then bugger off and final another thread to paTROLL

Ive ran into a problem like that but it was a program called protowall a IP blocker that was causing the peoblem.Not running that prog by any chance are you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom