Case Mod Project: ..:: L A N B O Y - A P O C A L Y P S E ::..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is system photos as promised. It's been upgraded to Intel Core i7 970. The i7 is cooled with XSPC Raystorm CPU waterblock. The motherboard is EVGA's X-58 Classified with 12 GB of Corsair's DDR3 Dominator-GT and ASUS GTX 560 DirectCUII. Powered by NZXT's 850 Watt PSU with Win7 on Mushkin's 120 GB "Callisto" SSD.

antec_lanboy_thermaltake_swordm_radiator_apocalypse_mnpctech9s_mushkin_SSD_xspc2.jpg

antec_lanboy_thermaltake_swordm_radiator_apocalypse_mnpctech9s_mushkin_SSD_xspc1.jpg

It's to my understanding that unless sponsored they use their own parts or cash for parts. No sense into buying a whole new setup when the 970 and 560ti are plenty for most all games.

It's to my understanding that unless sponsored they use their own parts or cash for parts. No sense into buying a whole new setup when the 970 and 560ti are plenty for most all games.

It was a 560.

I'm happy to take donations of the latest and greatest hardware :big_smile:

I wasn't sure if this was for a customer, or for yourselves. I thought it was for someone else, that's why I found it odd they would buy such a tricked out case, and put a 2 gen old proc and a mid range GPU in it :tongue:

I despise this ugly case.. Its a miracle Bill was able to make it looks so good; Shows talent. I remember when I seen this at PAX Prime 2010, "Ohh your looking at our new Lan Boy air.. You know this case won't collect dust."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom