Need help building a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Alineware dosent offer them yet. Plus the 64-bit voodoo costs much more. Oh and my dads friend has an Emachines 64-bit laptop and it sux.......

Nvidia fan boy said:
Oh and my dads friend has an Emachines 64-bit laptop and it sux.......

define "sucks". Maybe the guy has no idea how to maintain a laptop.

The guy makes more than most ppl building computer PARTS and reprograming and he is the most skilled hacker i know. im pretty sure he knows how to use it.

Nvidia fan boy said:
The guy makes more than most ppl building computer PARTS and reprograming and he is the most skilled hacker i know. im pretty sure he knows how to use it.

i dont think his annual pay means anything...
i can build computer parts if i have a diagram, and programming isn't the hardest in the world (depending on whta language), hacking doesn't mean anything...read a few books/tutorials and you can "hack". that emachines laptop is pretty awesome even with "lower" graphics...it's definetly worth the small pricetag IMO.

LOL, this guy is a pro at what he does. And i believ ehim if he says the thing sux. Ive also played it and it didnt even run halo!! And he only has two things on his laptop beside an os and aol and drivers. thats farcry and halo.

it plays it horribly or won't play it at all? i'm curious because i have heard nothing but good results from people who have these...

also he might be having SP2 probs...don't matter what computer you have if you get SP2 and have issues with it nothing will run lol. im glad that hasn't happened to me yet.

ahh my mistake and i grant you appoligies. I just asked and he has SP2 hes formating his drive and putting SP1a back on and he said they should run fine.

Nvidia fan boy said:
ahh my mistake and i grant you appoligies. I just asked and he has SP2 hes formating his drive and putting SP1a back on and he said they should run fine.

ack, seriously SP2 should have been alot better. it's like "i'm haveing security holes in SP1, so i get SP2 and the holes are gone...but now my system reboots every 15mins. AGHH!" i hear that so much lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom