Any gamers out there with crappy computers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
beedubaya said:
If only my parents would let me do that...

I have that problem also, my rig is running on pure bithday and Christmas money which averages about $250 a year. Hey at least I don't pay taxes:p I just bought This with the leftover birthday money plus a few bucks I "borrowed" from a very nice friend.

hey, you guyz don't know what I was stuck with before the dudes here helped me build my own pc. Hey, at least I save my $$ dough $$ and get what I need, not like you dudes, who spend a dollar for a coke can or krap like that. and I don't have a job either, so I get $$ by occasion: plus don't get krap for birthday or chrismas and stuff. I had to split the cost of my PC with my brother and we share it, so it was cheaper. :D

ok, my gaming pc at my dads:
p3 800mgz
nvidia 5200
512 mb ram
uhh, thats about it, lmao

my upgrade did not cost alot about 3000 rand about 500 dollars.
but i wont be upgrading for some time in terms of processors and motherboards as my upgrade with my athlon 64 we keep me going for at least 2 years.

I really dont think thats much of a gamer, i mean unless your playing the windows standard pinball.

my computer is fine...but my gfx card needs an upgrade lol. also glad i'm not a gamer:)

my laptop is about to be upgraded (memory to 512MB) and hopefully it will be alot faster.

HP Vectra VL P3 600MHz 512kb L2Cache
Kingston 512MB PC-133
8MB Matrox Onboard gfx
Weird mobo...ghetto cooling

^Run's faster than 900mhz laptop lmao...cuz it has more RAM. laptop will soon out-perform it. I love that computer...

My computer before i updated like a month ago

p3 500mhz
ati radeon 64mb 7500 (still the one i have for this computer)
the highest fps ive ever seen in cs on that computer was 60

My house mate was kicking around a Celeron 733, ALL-IN-ONE Motherboard, 128Mb SD for about 4 years. He finally upgraded this year, but once again he was tight on cash. And he will still complain every time tell him "Most likely not" or "Rather Poorly" when i have a new game.

I used to play Tropico, Half Life, and Red Alert 2 on my old P200, 32 MB of ram, no 3d card and a crappy 2 gig HD. Then I got my current PC, plus a few upgrades over the years. This one gotta last me at least 2 more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom