BF3 Rank / Fun level

It was the game that hooked me into playing Games online with my boys.. because one would be the guy with ammo and shield, the other with the better gun. So defending in one of the hallways of the ship (a Titan) we were pretty much impenetrable by lobbing grenades, setting up mines, and killing guys with a good machine gun. We would kill 30 attackers easy in a row before someone would get a lucky bounce with a grenade or a great shot off before they were killed. If we had a third guy who was a medic and new what he was doing there was no way to get thru for the attackers. .

It was the game that hooked me into playing Games online with my boys.. because one would be the guy with ammo and shield, the other with the better gun. So defending in one of the hallways of the ship (a Titan) we were pretty much impenetrable by lobbing grenades, setting up mines, and killing guys with a good machine gun. We would kill 30 attackers easy in a row before someone would get a lucky bounce with a grenade or a great shot off before they were killed. If we had a third guy who was a medic and new what he was doing there was no way to get thru for the attackers. .
I'm trying to do the same with BF3 which is make a balanced awesome squad. It is proving harder than I thought because nobody wants to get on at the same time.

I'd have to say 2142 has been my favorite Battlefield so far..

Ermergherd=??

Played BF3 yesterday afternoon- first time since the big update. Certainly changed up some stuff- tanks harder to drive now, but able to kill foot shoulders more easily. will play today after I watch the Penguins beat the Flyers ( hopefully) .

The best thing they did was improve smaw/rpg damage against heli's. If you have the skill and luck to hit a moving heli with a smaw atleast you are now suitably rewarded.

I'd like them to create a new play mode called realism. Balancing goes out the window and the guns are just made to be as accurate representation of the real thing as possible. Rocket launchers fire at the realistic speed appx 200m/s. The bullet from a .44 magnum will one hit kill, as will the 7.62mm nato round will suitably destroy anybody up to 1000meters away from the L96.

It would be ridiculous, probably frustrating, but I think it could be interesting.

I have quite a few hatreds towards the new update.

I completely hate the new update and refuse to play BF3 now that it is out.

Weapons are inherently unequal and their attempts to "balance" things just ruins the feel of the game.

I'm actually thinking of going back to playing Bad Company 2.

Back
Top Bottom