New Computer build

Status
Not open for further replies.

strappy

Beta member
Hello everyone,

I would need help to build a new system. I've had this computer for years now and it's time for a change. I would like to begin by saying that I am a total noob when talking about computers and I don't know how to assemble the components... I do want a custom build, but i'll just pay for someone to put everything togheter for me. Also I am Canadian.

I am planning on playing games such as GW2 and Diablo 3 when they come out and i'm expecting to play them at the highest settings if possible.

I have around 900.00$ Canadian, but we need to take into account that I do not have a monitor. I have received a logitech gaming keyboard&mouse for my birthday.

I do know a little bit about intel and I'd prefer an intel based processor, but I'm open to amd also if it will save me money.

Thanks,

Michael

Nothing wrong with learning how to assemble, as it's pretty easy.

If you don't have a monitor, how are you on your current computer?

I'm on my laptop, but the monitor I was using with my very very old desktop was my dad's and he is now using it... Also, I need a new one since I will be moving to another city for university this year and I will need my own.

I`m ready to spend up to 1000.00$ including the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom