Hey good-lookin! What'cha got cookin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jet

Beta member
Hey, I'm new (no duh). Whats up TechForum Community.

So yeah I really just joined to ask help looking for the right laptop for me.

But the community seems friendly and I'd love to come back here for more tech help needs. Right now hoping someone could help me look for a nice laptop, and I guess I'll meet you guys along the way.

See ya around,
Jet

Hello again...
I'm real sorry for the double post, but I thought it would be the only way to get noticed by a mod, seeing as I apparently still don't have the privilege of using the PM system.

I was wondering, is BUMPing allowed on your threads in the laptop forum? No one has been replying and I really would appreciate fast help because the local laptop shop here will end it's sale in a couple of days. I'd like to be able to buy a laptop I have saved up a lot of money for at a bargain. But I still don't know what laptop to buy. I sure hope someone could help out. So yeah.. can I BUMP my thread to get my thread noticed.?

11) New Members have certain requirements that must be met before access is granted to certain features, namely Signatures, PM (Personal Message) System, B/S/T (Buy/Trade/Sell) Forums, and the OT (Off-Topic) Forums. The requirements are as follows.
  • 40 good posts to get a signature. Posting things like "LOL" or "That is some good information" will get you noticed real fast and get your signature use blocked before you even get it. A couple posts like this are fine, but 40 posts just so you can put up a link to your site will not be allowed.
  • 40 posts to gain access to the PM (Personal Messenger) System.
  • 40 posts to gain access to the Off Topic forum.
  • 100 good posts to reach the B/S/T Area.
For a full explanation as to why these measures are in place please refer to this topic started by our Administrator, Trotter.

You are allowed to bump a thread every 24 hours. This is for all forums.

Oh OK I guess I have to start posting a lot more to be able to talk to people around here, although it appears you are the only who has ever been responding to me MindoverMaster. Thanks for the info. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom