Upcoming birthday upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most RMAs seem to occur when you first try to start it up, aka DOA. In that case it goes back to the etailer for replacement right off the bat.

I would go with the MSI, IMHO. Gigabyte SUCKS with RMA/support. In the end it's your choice, they're both feature filled boards, I'm just letting you know that I've had problems with GB, and wouldn't recommend spending hard earned money on a product that they won't support shall it ever give you problems.

+1. MSI's quality has been very good lately. The last report I saw put them as having the lowest return rate of all the major mobo manufacturers.

Most RMAs seem to occur when you first try to start it up, aka DOA. In that case it goes back to the etailer for replacement right off the bat.

My first GB P67 board ran fine for a while. Then started giving me boot issues, memory issues, etc. My RMA's with GB weren't for DOA boards. (At least not with P67). I couldn't return them to the retailer, therefore I was stuck dealing with GB. Which was a total nightmare. I just don't want to see anyone have to go through that like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom