Upcoming birthday upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sold my P67 GB motherboard on eBay. The buyer says the memory pins were broken. Says that it won't turn on. So he requested the money back. He didn't respond since exactly what he meant, so I got my money back. :)

I'm pretty damn sure that it worked before I sold it. And this isn't even GB support... :umm:

GB got a lot of crap with their screwed up X79 boards but I have heard good things about their Z68 series. My best friend has a Z68 UD3 and it overclocks like a beast when I'm running the show (no offense to him). Actually limited by his cooler and heat which was odd since my 2500k was limited by clocks.

If you don't ever plan to RMA the board then I still say GB. Their support sucks, but if you get a good board it will run forever. Just look at the UD3R still running my i5 750 at 4ghz since the day I got it.

I prefer Asus but they were a bit higher. I'll see if/when the time comes.

GB got a lot of crap with their screwed up X79 boards but I have heard good things about their Z68 series. My best friend has a Z68 UD3 and it overclocks like a beast when I'm running the show (no offense to him). Actually limited by his cooler and heat which was odd since my 2500k was limited by clocks.

If you don't ever plan to RMA the board then I still say GB. Their support sucks, but if you get a good board it will run forever. Just look at the UD3R still running my i5 750 at 4ghz since the day I got it.

I agree, SOME of their boards aren't bad. X79, and P67 are. I'm actually looking at their Z77-UD5H for my wifes first build :angel:

View attachment 5237

Attachments

• one-does-not-simply-meme-generator-one-does-not-simply-plan-to-rma-0ed215.jpg
    one-does-not-simply-meme-generator-one-does-not-simply-plan-to-rma-0ed215.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom