I cant open my Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

nenebobo

Beta member
Hi

I have this broblem when i run my Computer and chosse the Operating System and then show me this letter with blue background.

the letter is

A broblem has been detected and windows has been showt down to prevent damage to your Computer .

If This is the first time you've seen this stop eroro screen , Restat your Computer . If this screen appears again Follow these steps:

Check for viruses on your Computer . Remove any newly Installed hard driver or hard drive contrallers

check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and
terminated

Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive Corruption and then restart your computer

Tecnical Information
stop :0x0000007b(.............................)

I try to:

I scant my Hard wthout found any viruse

I just nasesery hardwere For Computer

but not result

My Cmoputer is

1-Motherbord Gigabyet RZ 2004 Intel Chipset 485
2-Celeron 1.8 GH
3-Hard Disk 80 GB
4-256 DDRam

I need A help
And I wana know what is CHKDSK /F and can i get it

thanks

try restarting your computer in safe mode. Usually it does that if you installed a part that is not compatible with your mobo/other hardware.

When your computer starts start tapping the F8 key untill the menu comes up start in safe mode and try that.,

if you can't get into safe mode, boot with the XP CD and do a repair by pressing enter at the first screen, then go forth until you see "checking for previous versions of Microsoft Windows"
after it says that, press r

HEY! He's got a BSOD!!! Wow, I haven't seen one of those since I stopped using 98SE.

Sorry. I'll contain myself.

And at least TRY to spell
I don't think he resides in the US and if you think you can have perfect spelling in multiple languages I'd like to see it...otherwise leave him a lone as rude and stupid comments like that arent needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom