iBuyPower.com Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mack

In Runtime
I found a really decent laptop from iBuyPower.com, but I have a concern about it.

When I google search P170EM, I find that it's made by "CLEVO". And that it's listed a LOT cheaper at other places. I'm willing to spend $1700 on a laptop with no questions asked. But if I can get it cheaper, and more options, then I'll go that route. So what gives? I also find that Sager NP9170 is extremely familiar to the one at ibuypower.com

Either way, what are some good websites that offer gaming laptops? I've been messing with iBuyPower, SagerLaptops.. I'd REALLY like to have a AsUS laptop but I can't configure them :'(

I found a really decent laptop from iBuyPower.com, but I have a concern about it.

When I google search P170EM, I find that it's made by "CLEVO". And that it's listed a LOT cheaper at other places. I'm willing to spend $1700 on a laptop with no questions asked. But if I can get it cheaper, and more options, then I'll go that route. So what gives? I also find that Sager NP9170 is extremely familiar to the one at ibuypower.com

Either way, what are some good websites that offer gaming laptops? I've been messing with iBuyPower, SagerLaptops.. I'd REALLY like to have a AsUS laptop but I can't configure them :'(

Xoticpc.com has Asus/msi/sager laptops you can customize

Most of these laptops are very high end, is it possible to swap out a video card if I was to get one in the future? If so, what brands allow that?

You probably could, but it will be almost twice the price after the fact.

When you look at these iuypower clevos., the prices vary due to the brands of hard drives, cpus and memory.

Models like Asus and such don't usually allow for customizing, which is wehy they can be had for cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom