Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnEmory

Beta member
Hello everyone. My name is Ann and I'm definitely a tech lover. I love finding and trying out new technology before anyone else does. (even if it means that I crash my new phone trying to root it for tethering) lol I'm always stalking forums finding new info. I love my new Vaio, my Incredible 2 and am currently learning how to build websites. I'm an Android fan, but respect Apple. I'm definitely not experienced, but I'm learning! Oh, and I'm working on my Adobe Photoshop skills...that program is a pain coming from Gimp and Paint!

Thanks! :big_smile: haha I like to make things clear and easy to read. Plus this Vaio has some issues with screen/font size. I haven't found the perfect ratio of display and text size yet. I've got it set at 125% and medium sized font. I guess I'm not used to a widescreen laptop. If one thing is the right ratio, something else is skewed...ugh.

Hey nice to see someone interested in photoshop.im a pretty good photoshop artist myself. You may have heard of my name around deviantart, TaOLaO? Haha.good to see people who love computers and graphic design :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom