Not sure about topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalehileman

Solid State Member
I'm a newcomer and have a potential thread discussing an abstruse mathematical concept but TF seems to be mainly about computers and so I'm wondering if I ought not

I won't be offended

You can Post the Thred I would of thought. Can't see what the Problem would be as long as you arnt abusive to other Members and follow the Guidelines. If you post in the thread mabie at the bottom, that if its not a Question for TF, then can one of the Mods remove the Post. Or if you Hit 40, I think you can Inbox a Mod or Admin? :confused:

You can only ask, as long as you're not Abusive. :) ..

You can Post the Thred I would of thought.
So ok Spud., thanks, But where specifically

Incidentally why does TF recognize my username, “dalehileman” as replaced vy “dalehilema"

I am very confused
Forgive

The only place to really post such a topic would be the Off Topic area. But that area is limited to members with at least 40 posts. So you can try and contribute to other topics until you reach that plateau and then post your thread. As you said we are Tech & Computer based. So a Math Concept really does not fit into anything we have setup on the forums. It wouldn't really go into the Announcement and Feedback section as that is used for Forum related topics. Like Forum Announcements about updates or promotions and Feedback to the Administration and Staff about issues with the site.

Sadly you will have to wait to post such a topic till the time comes when you can access the Off Topic forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom