Forum bug

Actually, we were at 4.1.1. They updated us to 4.1.11 to adderss some huge security holes and the update broke some stuff (surprise, surprise). It sis being worked on right now.

This is exactly one of the reasons we will be rolling back to 3.8...

The 3.8 skin is about ready but there are still some issues with redirects being worked on. We're working to assess how much time will be needed to do a temp skin fix vs. move to 3.8. The security patch done this morning was badly needed and shouldn't have impacted style. Head scratching is in progress and I'll keep you updated.

Quick update - most of the broken skin issues have been fixed although chrome users may still see some problems (still tweaking). Thanks for being patient :)

Off topic question: Will rolling back to 3.8 do anything to the Android / iOS app? I like the app. I don't want to see it go away :tongue:

Off topic question: Will rolling back to 3.8 do anything to the Android / iOS app? I like the app. I don't want to see it go away :tongue:

We will be switching to a different app as the current one is part of vB4.

Quick update - most of the broken skin issues have been fixed although chrome users may still see some problems (still tweaking). Thanks for being patient :)

Yeah, Chrome and I are both tweaking about it, ATM. Took me 3 tries to log on. Also, the sidebar doesn't seem to be working in Waterfox. PP, you having issues?

Back
Top Bottom