Worst Pc Experience Ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

U-Toast

Fully Optimized
Ok, most of you know i have a new pc. Yes thats great. Well its supposed to. Here the whole story:

October 22 2004, at 10 pm, i purchase the following from moonarch computer:
AMD 3500 939 130 nm
abit av8 3rd eye
74 gb raptor
160 gb sata seagate
round cables
eVGA 6800GT
thermaltake 480 watt butterfly

Ok, first then send me an email, saying that my shipping address isnt same as billing, and i must add it to credit card. I do so, and reply to their email, they said ok, good. It then takes then 1 week and a half to ship the pc, BUT BOTH HDs are back ordered. Now please tell me what i am supposed to do without my hard drives?

Ok, well the pc finally gets in houston, and the same day, my hds are shipped. i get all the stuff, and build my pc with no problems.

Now, i wont get into details how i found out, but one of my rams was faulty, so i RMA. ok, we send the ram back. Takes then an other week to ship my new ram. I FINALLY get my ram today. And guess what? The heat spreader is bent in half (xms 3200XLPT) i mean its completely bent, i dont even see how it happened, or how they fit it in the plastic box...

So i am gona REFUND this POS from POS monarch, and get some 3200 xlpro from newegg

That was my worst experience there... I am just pissed off

yup, i thought they were good.

My question now. since im getting refund, wat ram to get now? HAS to be under 300

i was thinking the 3200xlPro for 275 (2x512) 2-2-2-5 latenties

Or any other suggestions?

yup.. this is why we all say to use someone like newegg, there's no point in getting something for 5 bucks cheaper if the end result bites ya in the ass. Hope your next puter works out well toast =/

*edit* I don't know what kind of ram you're talking about, but I say Corsair XMS would do wonders.. or you can get the cheaper corsair like I did and overclock it.. i'm running 512x2 pc3200 at 2-3-3-5

uhh demalii, monarch computer had like 90% good feedback on pricewatch with a crap load of reviews. I guess they had a bad time with me, lol

lol, pizza, im in shadow lake area, at daryashford and westpark. I have a friend who lives in clear lake, rich ass dad who is a surgeon. In your area, tehres a billboard with a pic of a woman with glasses, its his wife, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom