What do you think of this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, that heatsink is in the wrong orientation. Supposed to blow the air to the back, not down.

OH! :( Ive been trying to fix that, lol so, what way do the fans go on? As i get confuzzled when putting them back on, as to which way they go back on. :(

I have 2 cases with no cable management as well, one of which I've just given up on since it is such a pain to try and control the chaos.
There are some ways I see that you could clean it up, but if you're replacing anyway then its really a moot point.

Yeah, going to be getting it next week hopefully!

Hopefully ill be getting it sometime nextweek! Ill post pics of it up as well :D

Decent?! Corsair cases are the epitome of classically styled sexy! (IMO).

Ok ok ok, fine, its sexy! :p lol

quick, easy thing to remember. The side with the label on the fan will be the way the air will push.

View attachment 5210

if you're looking at the fan like this, the air will flow towards your face. Always.

Attachments

• T_nmb-3110kl_2.jpg
    T_nmb-3110kl_2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 11
You need to turn the heastsink 90*, and make sure the fan is blowing on the spreaders and pushing to the back of case.

quick, easy thing to remember. The side with the label on the fan will be the way the air will push.

View attachment 5210

if you're looking at the fan like this, the air will flow towards your face. Always.

Cheers, so i need to turn the white one around, and the one by the PSU, so its blowing air into the PSU?

You need to turn the heastsink 90*, and make sure the fan is blowing on the spreaders and pushing to the back of case.

So would be easyer for me to turn the heatsink 90o?

*EDIT*

Could someone reccommend me a CPU cooler, i have my CPU overclocked. And well i need a new cooler, because im not keeping the one i have lol.

http://www.ebuyer.com/search?page=1&limit=10&store=2&cat=225

Gotta be cheap, but good! If possible! :p

Turn your HS so that the fans are facing East/West instead of North/South; Making sure your air flow is pushing the hot air towards the BACK of the case. Looks like all you have to do is turn it 90* counter-clock wise. so the black fan is facing the back.

Turn your HS so that the fans are facing East/West instead of North/South; Making sure your air flow is pushing the hot air towards the BACK of the case. Looks like all you have to do is turn it 90* counter-clock wise. so the black fan is facing the back.

So in other words, the fans are like this.

Ive put arrows, so i get less confuzzled, lol.

So the fans have to be pointing that way? right?

Attachments

• PCPICPAINT.jpg
    PCPICPAINT.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 10
This is an older system but you get the idea. The CPU fan is blowing towards the back.

IMG_0578-1.jpg

This is an older system but you get the idea. The CPU fan is blowing towards the back.

IMG_0578-1.jpg

Ahhh right! I get yah now. So i need to turn the silver fan around. because that isnt blowing air into the heatsink, its sucking air out, and the black one i think is blowing air into it.

Do i need to turn them both around? Or just turn the heatsink?

Just turn the heatsink and leave the fans alone... as long as the air flow is like the picture above, your golden. From the way you describe it... the black one should be in the front. (where is it in MoM's pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom