Help me Obiwan Kenobe...your my only hope....or maybe the Amin' might do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacodub

Beta member
After years of self help,trial and error and eh...more error, here I am.
Since I've been a Kamakaze typist (someone whom means to type one thing but ends up somewhere else, hence killing my urge to solve the problem I started out to solve) for years now, I thought, its about time to get real help, advice and guidence.
The problems I have might make some laugh, some cry, some frown but most of all, I hope to stop my stress, sleepless nights, cyber searching and of course, my Kamakaze typing.

After this, my first post, I'm hitting the sack. All day on search engines, google, ask me, ask her, ask him and every other site I begged for help, have taken thier toll. My query and details will wait until tommorow morn.
Here's a snippet. Basically need file restored from WORKS file, a very impotant file to me personnally. More tomorrow.
I feel better already, hoping, willing my hair that I've pulled out will grow back very soon.
I think I found 'a new hope'...and a new 'HOME':wink:
Pacodub

Wow. Virgin techie???
Don't know what I'm impressed with more. Me labled a Techie (or was that meant to be touchy) or maybe the help I have quickly recieved, via mail (of which, tomorrow will be a soberer day to look into more closley) or the fact...ahem, excuse me,...the term virgin, directed to me has been forthcoming without a scowal or frown...or question mark. LOL
Thanks for the help. My report on my full consemation of information from Tech Forums will follow tomorrow...eh...sensored of course. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom