What do you think of this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really the insides that counts. Can't judge it just by it's prettiness. Has to work inside, too. As we can't see a picture of its innards, no idea. Looks like it says an iCute case. No other information I can find.

Yah, i cant find any pictures of the inside.

But on the other hand, that is the case i am useing at the moment, and the cable management in that case, really sucks. If i could find my webcam, i would take some pictures for you to see.

I cant even put anything behind the motherboard. :(

I am planning on getting this case, to replace it. http://www.xcase.co.uk/Big-tower-case-p/case-9805b.htm

Im not to sure if a GTX580 Will fit inside it though. :(

*EDIT* I will try and find my webcam soon, an take piccys. Please try not to flame me because of the cable management. Im not going to even bother with it in this case.

Just putting it out there, for less £ you can get a Corsair Carbide 400R (link).
Awesome cable management, as can be expected from a Corsair case, and will fit a 580 (review).

I think it looks nice, but that's not what matters. What matters is the inside, Does it have good venting? Does it have good cable management, and too top it all off! Does your motherboard fit inside? with all of your other components.

I think it looks nice, but that's not what matters. What matters is the inside, Does it have good venting? Does it have good cable management, and too top it all off! Does your motherboard fit inside? with all of your other components.
I might go with Roark's case he mentioned.Looks decent :D

*EDIT*

Here is a pic of the inside, and the backside of the case. There is like no cable management at all. no holes or nothing. Lol. And as you can see the CPU cooler, is crap! :(

Please do not flame me for the mess it is in, once i have my new case, i will bother with the cable management, im just not going to with this case!.

Attachments

• IMG_0082.jpg
    IMG_0082.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0083.jpg
    IMG_0083.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 32
Here is a pic of the inside, and the backside of the case. There is like no cable management at all. no holes or nothing.
Please do not flame me for the mess it is in, once i have my new case, i will bother with the cable management, im just not going to with this case!
I have 2 cases with no cable management as well, one of which I've just given up on since it is such a pain to try and control the chaos.
There are some ways I see that you could clean it up, but if you're replacing anyway then its really a moot point.

Looks decent
Decent?! Corsair cases are the epitome of classically styled sexy! (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom