Is this a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd one.......

Startup2.jpg
[/IMG]

You can disable almost everything except things you really need.
I would leave stuff like spysweeper, AVG, MSN, maybe the ATI thing, WLAN utility, and anything else you think you might need.

The thing is though I tend to be a little over cautious with these things.......if there are things I'm not sure about I won't disable them.

my god thats alot of programs running at startup - just keep your antivirus,firewall, etc. A good amount of programs are running your dont need...

ARRGHHH... I can't stand that. You have SO MANY things in the system tray and so may things at startup. No wonder you've got so many spyware things. Try this: when your system starts up, Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE and go to the proceses tab. Look what you have open under Administrator, then, keeping that open, click cancel on that scam thing, and look what closes. If it is a file name ending with *.exe, just look for it using "Find" and scan ur Hard Drive. Delete it if you found it. For the startup things, don't worry. Just look at the command and location address and see if you need it or not. Uncheck everything if it refers to a program that you don't need or you don't know of, unless it is located in windows, especially in System 32. Private Message me if nothing works or if you need more help. Good luck! ;)

that ""chipedhb"" thing looks suspicious too. You could uncheck everything, restart, and if you need something just check that particular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom